Monday, February 2, 2009

Trees Tatooed!




I designed this tatoo! My first ever. Actually, it was a t-shirt that caused quite a stir and has gotten a lot of attention at the markets - but, no buyers. Amanda saw it at the Sprout Soup market last fall and asked if she could have it tatooed on her back. I was and am so very honored that someone would make my art a permanent feature on their body for life! If it werent for my problem with needles, maybe I could consider a career as a tatoo artist...

4 comments:

bumchickabowbow said...

Just beautiful.

Amy said...

Oh wow! Beautiful.

The Naughty Skirt said...

WOW!

I love the pants in the entry blow also...I remember you buying them "sniff"!

JA said...

Unbelievable!!!Wow!!! I understand why she would choose this particular creation. It demonstrates so many positives in our world and humanity. Pure nature, love and touch. Definitely relevant to the best things to cherish in life.